We are looking for a Financial Analyst to join our team of consultants at Experis.
Working on-site with one of our clients you will be responsible for:
- Leading the Capex Month-End processes for business critical Product Development projects including preparation of materials for Project Leads and key stakeholders
- Co-ordinating monthly project reforecasts for programme spend across our territories (predominately UK, Italy and Germany)
- Other Project Management BAU's including system administration
- Producing and assisting with wider Group reporting up to Exec level.
- Ad hoc financial and business analysis.
- Building strong collaborative relationships with business and finance stakeholders across our territories, delivering analysis, reporting, insight and financial guidance
- Ensuring that the level of financial control is maximised through effective review and challenge to business partners and other key stakeholders
- Mentor and coach Assistant Finance Analysts
You must be able to demonstrate experience of the following within a finance role for a large, complex organisation in industry or practice:
- Delivering the financial deliverables, including the Budget and monthly results.
- Preparing management reporting and insight.
- Preparing accounting analysis and advice for commercial deals
- 2:1 Degree in Finance or related discipline
- ACA Qualified Accountant from a Big4 practice background
- MS Office experience including Advanced Excel
- IT systems skills including SAP, Ariba and Clarity
- Location: Osterley
- Duration: permanent (consultancy basis)
- Salary: GBP35,000 - GBP40,000
- 22 days Holiday per annum
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assisted Programme
- Childcare vouchers (Tax & NI free)
Please apply by submitting your CV.