Are you a highly-organised Office Manager seeking your next step? Want to develop a rewarding career with a successful tech business? If so, read on.
Our client is recruiting on behalf of a software, cloud and IT development company offering expertise within business systems, databases and cloud hosting. They are amazing problem solvers and love to create bespoke software for companies for which they have won awards across the world.
They are now looking for an Office Manager to join their friendly team in Swindon.
- Salary of £23,000 - £25,000 DOE
- Fun and welcoming work environment
- Offices in a modern business park within easy reach of Swindon town centre
This is a brilliant opportunity to enhance your office management experience with a company that’s renowned for their expertise, flexibility and high-quality service.
You’ll be encouraged to bring your ideas to the table and suggest ways to improve upon the status quo, meaning you’ll have plenty of opportunities to make a difference within the business.
As the Office Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the office.
In this varied role, you will:
- Resolve customers’ queries and deliver a high quality service at all times
- Establish and maintain admin/office procedures and standards
- Manage diaries, including making travel arrangements and co-ordinating meetings
- Record office expenditure and manage expenses
- Manage the insurance contracts and liaise with suppliers
- Assist with first line credit control tasks
To be considered as an Office Manager, you’ll need:
- Previous office management experience
- A high level of IT literacy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A great eye for detail and the ability to work with a high level of accuracy
Ideally, you’ll have experience within a technical and/or IT environment, but this isn’t essential.
Other companies may call this role Office Manager, Senior Office Administrator, Lead Office Administrator, Admin Manager, Office Operations Manager or Facilities Manager.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re a meticulous Office Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.