Leasehold Services Officer
7 days left
- Full Time
Leasehold Services Officer
Salary: up to £29,131 (+ Car Allowance) (salary subject to qualifications and skills)
Hours: 36.25 hours per week
Based: Rushden, Northamptonshire
Reference Number: LH225
Closing Date: Sunday, 26th May 2019 (Midnight)
Interview Date: w/c Monday, 3rd June 2019
Do you want to work for a company where you can make a difference?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an individual to join our Leasehold Services Team, as a Leasehold Services Officer. Our new Leasehold Services Officer will be based at our Rushden office, in Northamptonshire.
As part of our Leasehold Services Team, we are looking for a professional and customer-service orientated individual to become responsible for a high quality Leasehold service to our customers and stakeholders.
Key responsibilities of our Leasehold Services Officer will be:
- Work collaboratively, as part of a wider Leasehold Services team, to become the focal point for initial Leasehold queries, further taking on responsibility for a high quality service delivery to Longhurst Group leaseholders/freeholders and commercial clients, operating to agreed service level agreements
- Ensuring all customers, clients and stakeholders are managed in accordance with lease terms, management agreements, legislation, regulation and best practice.
- Providing administrative and financial support in accordance with Longhurst Group policies and procedures.
- Partner with stakeholders, leaseholders and freeholders to create opportunities to influence our service, participate in decision making and contribute to our company vision of making a difference within our homes, estates and communities.
Our ideal Leasehold Services Officer will be an approachable professional, with a friendly personality with a commitment to providing excellent customer service. Preferably, our successful candidate will have operated in a similar Leasehold Service or Housing team previously.
In return for your hard work and commitment, you’ll enjoy excellent employee benefits including
- A competitive salary
- Car allowance
- A contributory average salary Pension Scheme
- Generous paid annual leave starting at 25 days plus bank holidays and 3 additional concessionary days.
- A commitment to learning and development
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company sick pay (depending on length of service)
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
Longhurst Group is one of the UK’s leading housing providers, providing more than 22,500 homes across the Midlands and the East of England, and is a leading independent provider of care and support services.
Passionate about people and committed to its vision of ‘Improving Lives’, Longhurst Group does not stand still and has an exciting future ahead with ambitious growth plans for housing, care, support and community investment.
Everything we do is about helping people, enhancing their wellbeing and improving lives.
At Longhurst Group we value and respect our people. We recognise that our success rests on the shoulders of committed staff and board members so we want to make sure that everyone feel supported and appreciated.
Being part of Longhurst Group means living our values. In it together, Heartfelt Service, Own it, Push the Boundaries and Fun and Fair. It is through our values we will continue to shape the future making a positive difference within our local communities, creating places where people want to live.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK. All shortlisted candidates will need to verify eligibility to work in the UK at interview, copies will not be taken.
Proof must then be provided by day one upon successful candidature.
Longhurst Group is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applicants from minority ethnic groups and people with disabilitiesand invite applicants to contact the employer to identify any additional support they may need during the recruitment process.