Digital Sales Executive
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Digital Sales Specialist to join our sales team in Cardiff. This role would suit someone from a strong sales background, working with digital media solutions, with a proven track record of delivering new revenues and clients.
This role is vital to supporting the pace of our transformation into a digital first business. With social media becoming such an integral part of everyday life, and questions about 'SEO' and 'click rates' taking over every boardroom, there is no better time to establish yourself as a strong sales contender in the digital arena.
We are Reach because it's what we do.
Every day our newsbrands - national and regional, in print and online - reach millions of people up and down the country. We are the UK's largest news publisher, with influential national newsbrands such as the Daily Mirror, Daily Express, Sunday People, Daily Record, and more than 100 distinguished regional titles.
Our brands have a long heritage of being trusted sources of news and information, with our editorial conviction and high standards of journalism providing audiences with timely information and opinion across multiple platforms.
Last year we sold 620 million newspapers, with 5 million readers of one of our brands each month. Our network of over 70 websites provide 24/7 coverage of news, sport and showbiz stories, with 8 billion page views per year.
We average 21 million mobile visitors - that's 60% of the entire mobile market. Each month we attract over 32 million unique visitors. That's more than our competitors. You will help us further increase our digital audience into 2019.
- Identifying where digital growth can be achieved and providing expert digital marketing advice to both new and existing customers
- Building lasting relationships with new customers and securing new and repeat business
- Selling across our full portfolio of products including display, DMS, Trading Desk and Commercial Content Marketing.
- Establishing client needs and provide them with creative online response-driven marketing solutions
- Ensuring the most effective response for the customer through the use of response prediction tools and online analytics in order to obtain repeat business
- Utilising all available sales resource (buzzboard, marketing, matchcraft, Google data studio etc) to ensure excellent pre-call preparation and demonstrate exceptional business intelligence
- Understanding the wider digital landscape and how our products fit within it, and to keep abreast of any changes
- Identifying and developing persuasive campaigns to enable conversion of new and expired business
- Ensuring that the Customer Relationship Management system (Salesforce) is continually and accurately updated with account activity
- Ensuring that KPIs and revenue targets are continually met
- Adhering to company policies and procedures
The Ideal Candidate
This role is all about relationships; you'll be a business partner as well as a marketing advisor, and a trusted provider all rolled into one. You'll need to build relationships quickly, ensuring your customers trust you to provide the best products for their needs. You'll need to have the gift of the gab, as well as the ability to explain unfamiliar concepts in a clear and concise way.
You'll be working towards set targets, but we want someone who isn't afraid to smash the glass ceiling. Why meet targets when you can exceed them? We want you to have a real passion and drive, for sales, for building revenue and a tenacity that will serve you well with your new and existing clients.
You'll need to be flexible and adaptable; this business is ever changing, and there are always new developments in the world of digital. Stay on top of your game, continue to educate yourself and embrace new technologies'll have a full understanding of the digital landscape and how our products fit within it - your clients are relying on you to know your stuff and to handle their campaigns with professionalism and care.
You must also hold a full valid UK driving licence, as client visits will be a large part of your day to day.
In addition to competitive salaries, 25 days holiday, bonus structures (if applicable) and a contributory pension scheme, Reach plc have a wealth of flexible benefits on offer. These include holiday purchase up to ten days per year, childcare vouchers, cycle scheme, a technology scheme in conjunction with Curry's PC World, car scheme, health cash plan, employee loans and lots of high street discounts! Our business is fully committed to health and wellbeing in the workplace with an employee assistance programme and trained mental health first aiders across the business.
Reach plc believe diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why we are committed to being an inclusive employer and encourage applications from all suitable applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation. We will be reviewing applications as they are received so please don't delay in submitting your application.
On submitting your application you should receive a confirmation email - if you do not please contact us at