Group Sales Executive
5 days left
- Full Time
Reports to: Group Sales Team Leader
To promote and sell match tickets, match day clinics and rugby camps throughout the club’s catchment area and beyond through group scheme initiatives, strategic telesales campaigns, and group account management.
Main Tasks Areas of Responsibility
- To sell a targeted amount of group days, match day coaching clinics and rugby camp places.
- To build relationships with and account manage schools, rugby clubs, universities, businesses and community groups to maximise their engagement, yearly spend and ensure repeat business.
- To be the first point of contact for these groups, recognise the key contact at each group and represent the Leicester Tigers brand in an exceptional manner.
- To meet the Group Days minimum working standards.
- To carry out any other duties and tasks required by management, which are within the post-holder’s capabilities.
- To assist in Tigers vision to make Leicester Tigers the best rugby club in the world.
Excellent communication skills
Excellent organisational skills
Computer and e-mail literate
Apply for Group Sales Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly