Key Worker - Together for Families (FTC)
2 days left
- Part Time
Key Worker - Together for Families (Part Time, FTC)
Do you have experience of helping families facing complex challenges? Want to take on a rewarding contract as a Key Worker and give families in Cornwall the tools they need to live happier, safer lives in a part time capacity? If so, read on.
Who will I be working for?
We are Coastline Housing, an independent, not-for-profit housing association owning and managing over 4,300 homes.
Coastline is built on strong values of:
- putting our customers first
- openness, honesty and accountability
- striving to be the best
- and valuing our colleagues
We are dedicated to providing great homes, delivering great services and employing great people.
With an Investors in People Silver accreditation and a placing in the Top 100 Best Not-for-Profit organisations to work for, Coastline is a growing company with a strong reputation.
We’re now looking for a part time Key Worker to join us on a fixed-term contract until July 2020 and support our Together for Families programme.
What are the benefits?
- Salary of £21,553 - £25,356 per annum (pro rata)
- Part Time position, up to three days per week (hours to be agreed)
- Make a real difference to families in Cornwall
- Support the success of an innovative programme
- Healthcare cash back scheme
- High street discount scheme
What will I be doing?
As a Key Worker, you’ll support families within our communities who qualify for the Together for Families programme.
Together for Families is a multi-agency programme that aims to engage and support families experiencing multiple and complex challenges.
Joining our Community Investment Team, you’ll help families to improve their budgeting knowledge, increase mainstream school attendance, move away from crime and antisocial behaviour and lead safer lives.
Your duties will involve:
- Building a supportive relationship with families
- Identifying additional services that may help families improve their lives
- Reviewing existing cases and identifying new referrals for the service
- Finding ways to maximise funding opportunities for families
What do I need?
To join us as a Key Worker, you will need:
- Experience of working with families facing complex challenges
- Proven experience of partnership working with internal and external agencies
- Practical knowledge and experience in providing personalised targeted support with families who have complex needs
- Knowledge of safeguarding protocols and responsibilities for children and vulnerable adults
- An NVQ Level 3 qualification (or equivalent) in a care-related discipline
Other organisations may call this role Family Outreach Support Worker, Family Support Worker, Support Worker, Outreach Worker, Key Support Worker, Family Support Advisor, or Social Care Worker.
The closing date for applications is Tuesday 28th May 2019.
Webrecruit and Coastline Housing are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re looking to take your next step as a Key Worker, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.