Clinical Compliance Co-ordinator
Clinical Compliance Co-ordinator
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Do you have administration or secretarial experience? Want to progress your career with a leading standards organization as a Clinical Compliance Co-ordinator? If so, read on.
We’re BSI, the business standards company that helps organizations all over the world make excellence a habit. For more than a century, we’ve been showing businesses how to improve performance, reduce risk and achieve sustainable growth.
When it comes to medical devices, our mission is to ensure patient safety while supporting timely access to global medical device technology. We strive to set the global standard in thorough, responsive, predictable conformity assessments, evaluations, and certifications.
Due to ongoing growth, we’re now looking for a Clinical Compliance Co-ordinator to join us in Milton Keynes and support our medical device workstream.
- Salary of £25,000 - £27,500 per annum
- Excellent company-contributed pension scheme
- Company-paid private medical insurance
- 27 days’ annual leave (with the opportunity to increase this to 30 days)
- A wide range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your lifestyle
- Develop your career with a business that’s committed to continual improvement, integrity and inclusivity
In this varied role, you’ll contribute to the success of our clinical assessment processes and ensure the delivery of an efficient service to our internal and external teams.
Working with us means being part of an organization where ambition, motivation, and commitment are rewarded. We’ll give you all the training and support you need to build your career with our growing organization.
So, if you’re looking for an exciting role where you can increase your expertise in a specialist area and make a positive difference on a daily basis, we want to hear from you.
As a Clinical Compliance Co-ordinator, you’ll provide administrative support to the Clinical Compliance Team and facilitate the successful delivery of projects.
Working with a high level of accuracy, you’ll:
- Monitor workflow to ensure deadlines are met
- Respond to email queries
- Co-ordinate training for clinical staff
- Manage the Clinician’s diaries
- Assist with the recruitment of external clinicians and experts
- Support compliance tasks
To join us as a Clinical Compliance Co-ordinator, you’ll need:
- At least three years’ administrative or secretarial experience
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel
- Excellent attention to detail, including good proofreading skills
- At a minimum, A Levels (or equivalent)
Knowledge of large software systems such as Workday, SAP or Oracle would be beneficial.
We’d like to hear from you if you’ve worked as an Administrator, Office Administrator, Admin Assistant, Secretary, Receptionist, PA, EA, Personal Assistant, Executive Assistant or similar.
Other businesses may call this role Compliance Administrator, Medical Compliance Administrator, Compliance Co-ordinator, Administrator or Regulatory Compliance Administrator.
This is a full time role, working either 08:30am - 4:30pm or 9am - 5pm, Monday – Friday.
Webrecruit and BSI are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next step as a Clinical Compliance Co-ordinator, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.