Warehouse Environmental Technician
3 days left
- Full Time
Warehouse, Environmental Technician
Livent, Bromborough, Wirral
A vacancy has arisen for a Warehouse, Environmental Technician to work on our lower tier COMAH batch manufacturing site. Day role (08:00am – 16:00pm).
The areas of responsibility include: -
- To manage the warehouse to ensure the safe and correct storage of raw materials required for plant operation.
- To interface with external delivery drivers to ensure the safe and efficient receipt of raw materials into the warehouse.
- To interface with dispatch technicians and logistic team to ensure product customer orders are loaded safely and efficiently.
- To operate the warehouse according to all relevant Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and industry best practice.
- To fully complete to a high standard, all print and electronic documentation associated with the proper operation of the warehouse.
- Preparation and loading of drummed wastes for offsite consignment.
- Sampling of wastes (bulk / containers) when required.
- Preparation and loading of bulk wastes to road tankers.
- Preparation and loading of empty cylinders for offsite disposal.
- Preparation and loading of water washed drums for offsite disposal.
- Monitor waste storage on site and correct / report any non-conformances.
- Monitor waste levels on site and report any requirements for disposal.
- Preparation of WEEE waste and fluorescent tube waste for offsite recycling.
The successful candidates will require the following:
- Full Clean Driving License
- FLT Licensed and experienced.
- Reach FLT Licensed and experienced.
- Computer literate
- Experienced in Warehouse operations
The company offers an attractive salary, 25 days holiday per annum, membership to a well-equipped on-site gym, flexible benefits package including private medical insurance.
Please send CV to Michelle Hall apply by Wednesday 29 May 2019
Apply for Warehouse Environmental Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly