Sales and Letting Assistant
FULL TIME LETTINGS/SALES ASSISTANT
Lettings/Sales Assistant required for a busy property office in Liskeard dealing with a large number of property sales and lettings.
Applicants should be of smart appearance, have a good telephone manner and be computer literate.
A Driving Licence and use of a car is essential.
Duties will include, carrying out viewings and inspections of properties. Organising maintenance on the rental portfolio. Assisting with the sale of properties and providing administration to both departments.
Saturdays mornings will be required. However, 1 half day per week can be reduced from the hours if applicants desire.
Applications in writing to Mr T Blake, MRICS
Jefferys Limited, 17 Dean Street, Liskeard, Cornwall
- Promote sales, lettings and Jefferys.
- Act as a team member and keep colleagues well informed of current and ongoing projects.
- Be well presented, friendly and approachable to clients and applicants.
- Carry out viewings and inspections on the property portfolio.
- Assess the suitability of applicants and match them to suitable properties.
- At all times keep clients well informed of progress, feedback and potential issues that arise on property transactions.
- Liaise with contractors to ensure maintenance and repairs are carried out in a swift manner.
- Ensure that the rental portfolio meets current compliance legislation ensuring appropriate certification is in place.
- Preparation of particulars, writing letters and emails to clients and applicants. Therefore IT skills are essential to the position.
- Be well organised and be priorities tasks that require urgent attention.
- General office administration and telephone skills are required.
- Assistance to all members of staff within the Liskeard office when time permits.
- Confidentiality and discretion at all times.
Apply for Sales and Letting Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly