Contracts and Performance Officer
2 days left
- Full Time
An opportunity has arisen within our client's Estates and Facilities section for a Performance and Contracts Officer, based in Sheffield.
Post Title: Contracts and Performance Officer
Contract: Fixed Term – 12 month contract
Hours: Full Time - 37 hours per week
Work Pattern: Flexi Time
Salary: £24,799 - £26,999 (Grade 6)
The overall purpose of the role is to be responsible for the management of contracts, risk and performance as they relate to the Estates and Facilities function.
Reporting to the Head of Joint Estates and Facilities the Contracts and Performance Officer will also manage the Departmental short, medium and long term planning process and ensure that policies and procedures comply with all governance processes.
To be considered for this role you will have significant experience of managing performance, risk and contracts in a public sector or similar environment and experience of delivery in a customer service focused environment
You must possess, or be willing to work towards, a level 5 qualification ideally in a property related subject, and a management or leadership qualification would be desirable.
The key duties will include:
- Act as the main point of contact in relation to any facilities and property specific questions or issues related to contracts, risk and performance of their entire estate, providing direction and advice to Senior Officers, Managers and colleagues ensuring satisfactory resolutions are reached and operational efficiency is maximised. Liaising with Performance, Risk and Governance teams as appropriate.
- Provide managerial support and advice to the Business Support Officer, including directing daily work activities, monitoring attendance, and conducting performance reviews and discussions.
- Manage the Departmental planning process, including the capital programme and planned repairs, working at least 12 to 36 months in advance, liaising with other support staff to ensure the section is working in a joined up way. To include the development of service improvement and team plans where necessary.
- Manage the process of implementing internal and external recommendations for the department including statutory and legislative changes, key processes and reviews and ensuring these are integrated into policies and procedures. Research and analyse current and future issues which may have an impact on the department or entire service.
- Review, maintain and develop policies and procedures as they relate to the estates and facilities function and the management of their property portfolio.
- To manage the utilities billing system and also the purchase orders, requisitions and invoices on the Integra financial system.
Closing date for applications is 4pm on Tuesday 28 May 2019.
Interviews will be held on Friday 14 June 2019.
To Apply and for More Information:
Please click the apply button. You will be taken to a simple CHM Recruit form and then redirected to the employer’s website where you can complete your application for this position.
Applications from job share candidates will be considered and all applications will be given equal consideration.
Please note the appointment is subject to successful pre employment screening i.e. asylum and immigration check, references, medical screening, substance misuse testing and Disclosure Scotland Criminal Records Check or Enhanced DBS check (formerly CRB) if applicable.
No agencies please.