Senior HSE Advisor
Senior HSE Advisor for wind construction projects
Do you want to continue your career as an HSE Specialist in an ambitious company that is a major player in its field and has a compelling vision to create a world that runs entirely on green energy?
Join us and become Senior HSE Advisor in the HSE Project Execution department where you’ll be responsible for supporting our European offshore wind construction projects in protecting people and the environment.
The department was recently established and provides Project HSE Manager and HSE Advisor support to the construction projects through our global matrix organisation. The department is currently supporting projects in Europe and increasingly in the US and Taiwan.
Your key tasks will be to
- monitor and evaluate the HSE performance of employees and contractor employees
- motivate and coach others to improve HSE leadership and culture
- perform investigations following an HSE incident
- participate actively in the continual improvement of the department’s processes.
As a person, you’re used to working in and thrive in an international environment. You speak and write English fluently, and you have Microsoft Office 365 experience.
Your competences include that you
- have a relevant academic or technical background
- have completed NEBOSH General, NEBOSH Construction or equivalent to certificate or diploma level
- can demonstrate work experience with HSE, ideally in a construction environment
- know your own strengths and limits
- are transparent, adaptable, optimistic and ready to act and seize opportunities.
It’s expected that you’re able to pass the GWO basic safety training, HUET incl. CA-EBS and Oil & Gas UK medical certificate (incl. Chester step test).
Working at Orsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 31 May 2019, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
All UK-based positions will be subject to satisfactory pre-employment screening, further details will be given at offer stage.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Headquartered in Denmark, Orsted’s 6,000 employees develop, construct and operate offshore and onshore wind farms, bioenergy plants and innovative waste-to-energy solutions and provide smart energy products to its customers. Orsted Offshore’s 2,300 employees have developed and constructed the largest portfolio of offshore wind farms in Northern Europe, and we’re expanding with international activities in the US and Asia-Pacific.