Investor Relations Analyst
Job title: Investor Relations Analyst
Location: Central London
Contract type: Permanent
Employer: Park Square Capital
About Park Square
A leading private debt manager, providing senior debt, subordinated debt and mid-market direct loans to companies in Europe and the US is looking to grow its fundraising and IR platform by adding an analyst to the existing team to help with current fundraising as well as ongoing relationships with the firm’s growing base of world leading institutional investors.
This role offers an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to be part of a dynamic Investor Relations team.
The role – Duties and responsibilities
· Completing Requests for Proposal (RFPs) for potential investors
· Preparing marketing materials (including presentations, research pieces and general market data)
· Preparing answers to fundraising due diligence related queries
· CRM database management
· Preparing answers to ad-hoc queries from existing investors
· Preparing/maintaining fund-related materials
· Working with the IR team on all aspects of the AGM
· Building strong internal relations across the organisation to ensure their support in the process of gathering necessary information
· Liaising with international stakeholders, in particular our Korean contacts
The successful candidate must have the following skills, qualifications, experience, competencies, and attributes:
· A strong academic record, to a minimum of master’s degree level at a top academic institution in an Economic based subject;
· A degree with at least a 2:1 degree classification in an economics based subject;
· Articulate communication with strong English business writing skills;
· Strong Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel skills;
· Strong numerical, statistical and quantitative analytical skills that can be shown through university modules and academic attainment;
· Excellent attention to detail;
· Financial services experience in the alternative asset management sector;
· Can demonstrate they have formal experience of team work in a professional environment;
· Fluent in Korean both written and verbal, to a professional business standard.
· Additional Asian language skills are advantageous but not required.
To apply: please apply through the apply button, provide your CV and covering letter explaining your interest in and suitability to be considered for the role.
Date posted: 14 May 2019
Closing date: 11 June 2019
Apply for Investor Relations Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly