OL/PL Fee Earner / Personal Injury Lawyer / Solicitor
Job Title: OL/PL Fee Earner
Location: Northenden, Manchester
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Job type: Permanent, Full Time
The Company is a top 200 Law firm that specialises in personal injury, covering every area of personal injury including public liability, occupier's liability, road traffic accidents, employer's liability, industrial disease, serious injuries and clinical negligence matters. They truly pride themselves on the work they do helping injured people.
They are LEXCEL and Law Society accredited and also six of their Partners are members of the Law Society Specialist Personal Injury Panel.
They are currently looking for 2 Fee Earners to join the OL/PL department. This role will be handling complex liability files, on a 70% fast track and +/- 30% multi track caseload.
What are they looking for?
- Lawyers with 5 years plus experience in claimant litigation, particularly in non RTA matters
- Experience and ability to manage 175 files
What can they offer you?
- Competitive salary and remuneration
- Chance to join one of the country's largest complex liability teams within a Top 200 law firm
8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Thursday and 8:30am to 5pm Friday
Holidays & Benefits
The Company always endeavour to recruit and retain the best staff around. To do so they offer competitive remuneration packages, ongoing training and development opportunities and a wide variety of interesting and challenging work. Additionally, they also offer the following incentives:
- 23 days holiday, rising 1 day per year to a max of 26 days, plus bank/public hols. 3 of these days are reserved for between Christmas and New Year
- 3 holiday buy backs per year after 1 year of service
- Private medical insurance available after 2 years' service
- Life Assurance - 2 x basic salary (based on annual salary) - eligibility commences when you join the company
- Salary sacrifice pension scheme, in addition to auto-enrolment
- Active social committee, firm pays for trips to e. Bowling, Quiz Night, Christmas party, Summer Barbecue plus in-team events such as Escape Rooms, Junkyard Golf etc.
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free fruit delivered twice a week for all employees
- Strong track record of training and promotions throughout the Company
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Fee Earner, Legal Caseworker, Qualified Solicitor, Public Liability Lawyer, Occupiers Liability Lawyer, Lawyer, PI Solicitor, Personal Injury Lawyer, Chartered Legal Executive, Personal Injury Caseworker, PI Caseworker, Personal Injury Fee Earner, PI Fee Earner, Solicitor will also be considered for this role.
Apply for OL/PL Fee Earner / Personal Injury Lawyer / Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly