Business Development Manager/ Sales Executive - French Speaking
Job Title: Business Development Manager - French Speaking
Location: Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire PE29 6WR
Salary: Competitive, depending on experience
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
The role of the Business Development Manager is to create opportunities to grow the business within the existing customer base as well as prospecting for new customers in France and internationally where customers are able to communicate in French. There will also be a requirement to work with UK and English speaking customers. The employee would be expected to work to sales targets and KPIs for a portfolio of accounts as well as developing business across the customer base.
There will also be an expectation that the job holder will work with the Sales Director and other members of the sales team to contribute to the strategy and direction of the Sales function.
- To respond to customer requests in an efficient and courteous manner.
- To process enquiries received by email, phone, fax and letter.
- To develop sales opportunities.
- To follow up quotations after an agreed period of time and pass any appropriate information obtained to co-workers, including the Purchasing or Marketing groups.
- To ensure that all information required for the processing of an enquiry is obtained prior to entry and processing.
- To proactively identify and respond to potential sales, purchasing or marketing opportunities and regularly report progress of these activities to Management.
- To develop and improve relationships between the Company and existing or potential customers
- To work closely with the Customer Technical Support group to develop sales of more complex non catalogue enquiries
- To be a proactive member of the Sales group.
- To develop a full understanding of all aspects of the business and work closely with all members of the sales and technical team
- By means of a monthly report communicate relevant commercial information to department heads to assist in the strategic direction of the business.
- To investigate, efficiently respond to, and record any issues arising with customers.
- To attend relevant exhibitions and customer site shows
- Excellent telephone and listening skills
- Ability to team work, drive communication and collaboration, ability to work on own initiative, proactive approach
- Developing influencing, negotiating and relationship building skills both internally and externally
- Creative and results driven
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Proven track record in the sales arena
- Excellent presentation skills including writing and editing PowerPoint or Prezi
- Advanced spreadsheet skills, ability to extract data
- Knowledge of other languages would be an advantage
- Willingness to travel and be away from the office on an infrequent basis
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; French Speaking Sales, Account Manager, External Sales Representative, Business Development Executive, Bilingual Sales Executive, New Business Sales Executive, Sales Consultant, External Sales, B2B Sales, BDM, Key Account Manager, Multilingual Sales, Product Specialist, Business Development, Business Developer, Direct Sales, BDE, Sales Development, Business Development Lead, Account Management may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Business Development Manager/ Sales Executive - French Speaking
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly