Director Services Cambridge
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to support the expanded Senior Executive Team. Working as part of a small team of Executive Assistants you will provide the Executive Directors with secretarial and administrative support.
The key accountabilities include:
• Supporting the Executive Team by providing an efficient and effective secretarial and administrative service that supports them in achieving their objectives.
• Undertaking ad-hoc projects.
• Organising the Executive’s team schedule including extensive diary management using Outlook, often re-scheduling last minute or urgent changes.
• Handling extensive travel arrangements both UK and Internationally.
• Arranging top level meetings including hospitality, transportation and overnight accommodation.
• Liaising with internal and external customers including senior government and business stakeholders, Council members, and TWI staff at all levels.
• Taking and distributing meeting minutes including ensuring follow up actions have been accomplished.
• Preparing board reports, letters, presentations and papers as necessary.
• Continuous improvement of the Director Services’ systems and processes. Success in your application requires:
• A qualification in Business Administration or a related subject would be advantageous
• A proven track record of providing a secretarial and administrative service at a senior level.
• Advanced expertise in the full MS Office suite.
• Proven ability to work to tight deadlines, prioritise and multitask.
• Able to be discreet when dealing with confidential and sensitive information. • Strong team player, diplomatic, trustworthy, pragmatic and personable.
• Excellent attention to detail with the ability to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines.
• Good organisational and communication skills.
• A professional, calm and flexible approach to work.
• Strong problem solving skills.
• Willing to go the extra mile.
• Conducts themselves in line with TWI’s values of teamwork, innovation, taking responsibility, customer focus, adaptability and respect.
Closing Date: 27 May 2019
Reference number: 14/19
Job Profile: Executive Secretary Business Position: Professional & Senior Business Support
Click apply below for further information and to download an application form!