Contract: Fixed Term (18 Months)
Salary: £19,554 - £21,166 (Grade 4)
Hours: Full Time - 37 hours per week
Work Pattern: Flexi Time
Location: Sheffield, S1
An opportunity has arisen within our client's Operational Support Team (OST) section for an Improvement Technician, based at their Headquarters in Central Sheffield.
The overall purpose of the role will be to deliver the improvement activities required within the OST:
- To work within a dedicated team to support Operational fire crews to carry their work out safely
- To collate and analyse information submitted through the incident debrief process
- To collate information from other sources within operational learning
- To utilise software systems to identify trends
- To communicate operational learning to the appropriate personnel
- Utilise Microsoft and other software packages to collate, record, analysis and report information and data
To be considered for this role you will have previous experience of:
- Microsoft software applications
- Administrative tasks
You must possess:
- English and Maths GCSE grade 9-4 or A** to C
- ICT GCSE grade 9-4 or A** to C
- A clear commitment and a positive attitude to work
Closing date for applications is 12:00 hrs hours on 22 May 2019.
Interviews will be held 29 May – 3 June 2019.
To Apply and for More Information:
Please click the apply button. You will be taken to a simple CHM Recruit form and then redirected to the employer’s website where you can complete the application process.
Applications from job share candidates will be considered and all applications will be given equal consideration.
Please note the appointment is subject to successful pre-employment screening i.e. asylum and immigration check, references, medical screening, substance misuse testing and Disclosure Scotland Criminal Records Check or Enhanced DBS check (formerly CRB) if applicable.
No agencies please.