- · Full of positivity?
- · Self-Driven?
- · Full of Team Spirit?
Our client is looking for a full-time permanent Property Administrator to join their team. The role of Property Administrator is one that can provide a full range of duties along with a ‘can do attitude’ to help out where needed. Our client is running a busy estate in Truro and the Property Administrator is an important part of the team.
Duties will include but not be limited to:-
- · Update Commercial Agents as necessary for all rent reviews, tenancy enquiries and rent arrears
- · Maintain professional standards within the office
- · Assist in the management of key dates and budgeted expenditure
- · Maintain databases
- · Coordinate marketing of property
- · Advertise properties to let, co-ordinate viewing dates and tenders submitted
- · Maintain repair schedules and maintenance
- · IT Literate with Microsoft and Excel experience and able to complete audio typing assignments
- · Good customer service skills
- · Good Communication Skills
- · Telephone experience
- · ‘Can do’ attitude
- · Organisation skills
If you have the relevant skills please submit your CV today.
Apply for Property Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly