We are ONFAB, a world-leading designer, manufacturer and installer of containment systems. Primarily serving the pharmaceutical industry, we have developed unrivalled technology in flexible containment, hard isolators and glove bag solutions.
We’re now looking for a Product Manager to join our team and drive the success of our product range.
- Salary of £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
- Free parking
This is a great opportunity to join a small, rapidly-growing company boasting a profitable product range, impressive client base and ambitious plans for the future.
You’ll join an open environment where change and new ideas are embraced, and employees pool their talents together to innovate and improve upon the status quo.
What’s more, you will have the chance to influence the strategic direction of our product range, making this the ideal role in which to make a positive, lasting impact.
As the Product Manager, you’ll enhance our existing product portfolio and deliver new product offerings to meet future customer expectations. You’ll also drive the commercial success of a specific product.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you’ll develop a vision and roadmap for products based on input from internal stakeholders, customers, market research and your own industry insight.
Additionally, you will:
- Lead on the planning, delivery, launch and marketing throughout a product lifecycle
- Manage the production of new product requirements literature and marketing documents
- Develop new product core positioning and messaging
- Support the testing of different materials, manufacturing processes and design tolerances
- Complete product improvement projects and rectify any concerns/issues raised with products
To join us as a Product Manager, you’ll need:
- Experience in new product development and delivery
- Previous experience of compiling technical literature (product data sheets and MSDS)
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes, materials and quality assurance protocols
- A strong mechanical aptitude
- The ability to come up with creative approaches to generating new ideas and improving existing products or designs
- An analytical approach to problem-solving
A degree level qualification in engineering would be beneficial, as would marketing experience. Experience of working with SolidWorks and/or CAD would also be an advantage.
Other companies may call this role Product Manager, Product Development Manager, New Product Development Manager, NPD Manager, Marketing Product Manager or Engineering Product Manager.
Webrecruit and ONFAB are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as a Product Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.