Development Editor - ELT
A leading independent ELT publisher is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Development Editor to join them in their offices, which are easily commutable from Oxford or London. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with ELT publishing experience and strong project management skills to join a great company and team working on market leading products.
- Oversee, support and manage the creation process of print and digital ELT materials to ensure production of the highest quality
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to promote continuous improvement and innovation
- Liaise with authors, designers, freelancers and other external stakeholders to ensure project schedules and milestones are met
- Develop materials using ELT knowledge and teaching awareness
- Edit and develop manuscripts and check all proofs for accuracy and cultural appropriateness
- Maintain good market knowledge including trends and target market intelligence to improve the development of products and feed relevant insights back to the wider team
Experience / skills required:
- Editorial experience within educational publishing
- Significant experience of developing ELT content
- Knowledge of digital product development
- Excellent knowledge of the ELT market, trends and products
- Strong project management skills
- Teaching experience and/or ELT qualification or similar would be advantageous
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion