Area Sales Manager
Fancy selling the finest fish and seafood in the UK? If you enjoy working towards sales targets, where we will reward you with a competitive sales bonus as well as the opportunity to develop your knowledge and career, then this is the role for you!
M&J Seafood is the UK's largest independent seafood supplier and are part of the Fresh Direct Group. It's in our blood. It's local. It's the heart of the brand. It's where we came from and what we do. We know fish. The finest. The freshest. What's good and what's not.
The combination of our local branches and the UK's largest range of fresh, frozen and chilled seafood products enable us to offer first class local service to over 12,000 chefs nationwide - whatever the requirement.
Scope of the role
As an ASM you will be responsible for establishing, maintaining and expanding your customer base, increasing business opportunities through various routes to market.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to come in and kick start your career in sales for a leading fishmonger where you will work with the best products, receive specialist product training and a potential to earn a great bonus.
- Identify new sales opportunities, to achieve and increase Sales turnover and gross profit
- To devise and deliver customer business plan to maximise both customer and company growth
- Ensure best commercial fit to customer and business
- Maximise selling opportunities by analysis of customer need
- Devise and deliver a telesales partnership plan, to maximise business growth
- Proactively manage customer retention
The succesful candidate will be a good negotiator, with a passion for food. You will be confident in creating and mainting relationships with customers. Whilst previous food experience is prefered, if you can demonstrate enthusiasm for our business you could grow you career with us today.
This role is 90% field based covering Manchester and the surrounding areas and 10% office based, so a full UK driving license is essential.