Equipment Validation Officer
Equipment Validation Officer - Northampton
Are you currently working within the pharmaceutical or related industry? Do you have experience in equipment validation? Want to work for an innovative pharmaceutical manufacturing company with huge career and growth development? Yes then this is the role for you.
Your role as a Equipment Validation Officer will involve supporting production and quality assurance to validate manufacturing equipment to meet current GMP and regulatory validation requirements.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Writing, reviewing and executing Validation Master Plans.
- Preparing and reviewing Policy Documents and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) relating to validation activities.
- Producing and executing Validation / Qualification documents, protocols and reports.
- Validation Risk Assessments and drafting Risk Assessment reports.
- Cleaning validation.
- Executing qualifications of facilities, equipment and utilities.
- Raising and completing Change Controls, Deviations, CAPAs relating to validation activities.
This is a full time permanent job opportunity paying between GBP25,000 - GBP30,000 per annum and great benefits. There is alot of career development as the company is growing.
To apply for the role of Equipment Validation Officer you will have the following:
- Scientific or Engineering degree.
- Equipment validation experience within the medical device, pharmaceutical or related industry.
How to Apply:
If this sounds like the role for you or a colleague then please don't hesitate to contact us. If we manage to successfully fill a permanent placement from your recommendation then we will send you a cheque of GBP300. We also have many incentive schemes for referring contractors/temp staff so please contact us with the referral and we can provide you with more information.
For a list of our current vacancies, please visit our website.
If you do not hear from Quality Start within 2 weeks your CV has not been short listed for this role.
Quality Start are acting as a specialist recruitment consultancy for this role.