4 days left
- Full Time
Our client has a night concierge vacancy for a residential development in Lewisham.
Working for Abbatt's Dual Management, your hard work will always be recognised. We also offer great progression opportunities and can support you fully with your development.
The night security staff will report to the head concierge and will ensure the security of the Development and residents throughout the night. He/she will be expected to promote the building's reputation and act in a professional manner at all times.
- Guard and protect residents and the property
- Rotate between managing the concierge desk and patrolling the residential elements
- Monitor site traffic and ensure all persons on-site have the right to be present
- Monitor CCTV
- Manage out of hours emergencies
- Welcome and assist guests and residents arriving out of hours
- Ensure the security and safety of all guests and residents
- Respond to ad hoc resident queries or issues
- Communicate with leaseholders and managing agent in an attentive and personable manner
We are looking for someone with experience of providing security and preferably a military background. You'll be friendly and courteous and a great communicator of both written and spoken English.
Hours: 7pm - 7am
Apply with your CV today
Unfortunately, if you have not heard back from us within two weeks it is unlikely that you have been successful on this occasion.