fire and Security Engineer
Service Fire & Security Engineer (Multi Skilled - CCTV, Intruder, access control and Fire Alarms)
Callout: (GBP200 standby rate 1.5 door to door per callout)
Travel Time (lose 30 mins each way)
Choice of van and personal use
(bonus, travel time, callout etc is a minimum of 10K + the basic)
One of the largest fleets in the UK are seeking an experienced Fire & Security Engineer
* Servicing - CCTV(IP), Intruder Alarms and Access Control.
* Servicing - FIre Alarms - Addressable and conventional
* Working to high British Standards
* Be apart of a callout rota
* Effectively communicate with all customers to ensure a full understanding
Knowledge & Experience
* 3 years + Experience in the Fire and Security Industry
* ECS card
Intruder - Galaxy, Risco, Texecom, Scantronic, Menvier
Fire - Gent, Advanced, Morely, Haes, Kentec, Notifier, Protec
CCTV - basic awareness of IP and Analogue
Access - Paxton, Net 2, Janus, BPT, ACT
*Full UK Driving Licence - no points desired
* Be able to pass security screening
Security Engineer, Service Security Engineer, Fire and Security Engineer, Multi Skilled Engineer.
If you are located in or near Dundee and seeking a new opportunity within the Fire and Security Industry, then please apply now.