Production Analyst / Production Administrator
Job Title: Production Analyst / Administrator
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent - 5 days per week 40hours
The company are the 2nd largest ion exchange manufacturer globally and is the only company dedicated to resin technology. They have been expanding into the Life Sciences market and has currently two pilot scale agarose manufacturing facilities in Llantrisant which have been operational since 2014.
The company are looking for a flexible, hard-working, adaptable candidate to work in their brand new, state of the art UK manufacturing facility to support the production of a new product range. They are increasing production from pilot plant scale to commercial scale and require analytical and administration support for initial startup, commissioning and continued operations.
- Ensuring processes for production, effluent, sampling, in the plant are followed and recorded
- Recording production/quality/environmental data and carrying out analysis to identify trends
- Manage the training records of plant personnel
- Inventory management of raw materials and spare parts/equipment to maintain production
- General administration - updating procedures to reflect changes and improvements
- Internal safety & quality audits to continue the company's ISO accreditation to the standards
- Assist with Preventative Maintenance Plan and coordinating any third-party contractors
- Interface with operations, quality, environmental and health & safety departments
- Any other reasonable tasks as required by the management of the company
Required qualifications and Experience:
- Excellent organisational skills
- Adaptable, motivated and keen to learn
- Team player but able to work independently
- Attention to detail
- High level of computer literacy: Microsoft Excel, Word, ERP Systems
- GCSE level educated, higher level qualifications desirable
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV & Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Production Administrator, Production Operative, Warehouse Administrator, Warehouse Operative, Manufacturing Administrator, Admin Support, Production Administration Support, Manufacturing Admin Support may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Production Analyst / Production Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly