Customer Support Specialist
An educational technology company based in Oxford is recruiting for a Customer Account Manager to join their customer service team. This role would be well suited to candidates with excellent communication and customer service skills, who are looking to further their career within educational publishing.
- Liaise with teachers and students over the phone, email and through online messaging, answering any queries or concerns that they may have.
- Proactively look for solutions to problems and suggest improvements to customers.
- Provide feedback on customer experience to internal teams.
- Produce invoices for customer subscriptions.
Experience / skills required:
- Previous experience working within education is highly desirable.
- Able to prioritise workload and make decisions under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to empathise with customers.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Able to work well within a team and provide feedback on customer experience.
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.