Salary: GBP23,000 to GBP24,000 + Benefits
Exciting opportunity to develop within one of the world's biggest exhibition and conferencing organisers.
The company is an award-winning event's organiser, working on its highly successful design portfolio. They are looking for a talented Marketer to join them on a permanent basis. This opportunity also has incredible growth potential within the business.
- Supporting the Head of Marketing and Senior marketing executives to develop and implement marketing strategy across a portfolio of Events all to encourage visitor attendance to each event.
- Develop marketing campaigns to achieve agreed targets and take into consideration the full marketing mix.
- Actively identify new markets and target audience to ensure development of products and services.
- Produce content rich emails to generate leads and strengthen brands social platforms and increase interest.
- A proven marketing track record, working in an event marketing or marketing role, will help you to work effectively across the portfolio.
- Strong organisational skills and hands on experience working with email deployment systems, CRM and web-based software will enable you to pick up the role quickly and efficiently.
- A confident and calm attitude will help you to succeed in this role.
- Strong copy-writing skills with knowledge of analytics programmes.
If you are ready to dive into your next marketing role. Apply now!