Taylor & Francis have an exciting new opportunity for a HR Administrator to join our busy and dynamic team. Overall responsibility of supporting the HR Team with administrative activities, keeping HR systems up to date and dealing with general HR enquiries.
- As part of a busy HR team provide administration support to the HR Operations and Business Partner teams, in addition also provide ad-hoc support to the Recruitment, Communications and L&D teams
- Support reward and recognition activities, including bonus and merit increases
- Producing employee letters when required
- Running SAP reports to produce company organisational charts
- Work closely with the Shared Services Team to communicate relating to payroll, holiday and sickness recording
- Representing the HR Team for the Social Committee
- Handle HR queries from employees throughout the UK and EMEA
- General HR administration including filing & archiving - an important responsibility will be ensuring accurate maintenance of employee online files
What we are looking for:
- Proven administration experience
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, particularly MS Word and Excel
- Experience using SAP would be an advantage but not essential
- The ability to prioritise and adapt to varying workloads
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively to deadlines
- Innovative problem solver with a strong attention to detail
In return we offer: A competitive salary of circa GBP23,000-GBP26,00 per annum based on experience, 25 days holiday per annum (with an additional 3 days for Christmas), a comprehensive benefits package and company pension scheme.
The role is offered on a full-time (35 hours per week) or part-time basis (28 hours per week worked across 4 or 5 days)
This position is based in our office in Milton Park, Oxfordshire
Taylor & Francis Group an Informa Business
Informa is a leading academic publishing, business intelligence, knowledge and events business, creating unique content and connectivity for customers all over the world. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a member of the FTSE 100.
Taylor & Francis Group produces high quality, peer reviewed books and journals. We produce unique, trusted content by expert authors, spreading knowledge and promoting discovery globally. We aim to broaden thinking and advance understanding, providing academics and professionals with a platform to share ideas and realise their individual potential.
To find out more about our business and the great career opportunities please go to our Careers Site:
Informa is committed to equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, colour, creed, disability status, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.