LEGAL SECRETARY/PARALEGAL – FAMILY TEAM
We are looking for a part time secretary to provide a high level of organisational and administrative support to two family solicitors as well as other members of the team as required.
Skills & Experience
- Recent experience in a similar role.
- Excellent knowledge of Word, Outlook, Excel and Quantum.
- Fast and accurate typing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and juggle competing demands.
- Highly motivated and able to prioritise own workload.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Create a high quality of typed work including letters and emails using digital dictation (Big Hand), copy typing and some drafting.
- Assist fee earners with forms in Quantum e.g. Forms E including collating and indexing documents, drafting of petitions, D81s and Forms A.
- Preparing bundles for hearings including collating and paginating documents.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of fee earners matters to enable a proactive support service.
- Telephone calls to court.
- Companies House and Land Registry searches.
- Opening new files and sending out letters of engagement.
- File management including saving documents to our database, printing and filing.
- General administrative tasks including photocopying and scanning.
You will be reliable, positive and able to work well under pressure. The role involves some working from home so you will be able to self-motivate. We are a small team and so a willingness to “muck in” is essential.
We are looking for someone to work 4 days a week, 9.30am to 5.30pm and are offering a competitive salary depending on experience. We offer 25 days holiday a year (pro rata), a pension scheme and child care vouchers. Due to the working from home element this role offers a good work/life balance and is a perfect opportunity if you are looking to move away from the traditional style of law firm.
If you would like to apply for this position please send your CV to apply.
Apply for LEGAL SECRETARY/PARALEGAL
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly