Exciting new role supporting the CEO of a very prominent UK charity in their East London office.
Our client is one of the most recognisable charity brands in the UK.
The successful Personal Assistant will have to:
- Provide a comprehensive admin and secretarial support service to the Chief Exec.
- Provide complex diary and inbox management.
- Coordinate meetings and events.
- Make sure the CEO is fully prepared for meetings, and take minutes.
The successful Personal Assistant will have:
- Good experience working in an admin or PA capacity.
- Experience of taking minutes at meetings.
- Experience of handling confidential information.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
On offer for the Personal Assistant is a salary of around GBP25,000 per annum including benefits.