Role: To assist with Survey, Design and Works monitoring with the aim of career development to more senior roles. Would suit Architectural Technologist, Graduate level (HNC/HND will be considered for capable candidates) construction professional seeking experience in Design Office
Projects include Buildings, Maritime, Environment and Structures of all types. Our sites are based all over the UK and so there will be an opportunity to travel with this role.
- Need to have knowledge of MS Office, AutoCAD/ArchiCAD
- Highly valued but not necessary: TEDDS, TEKLA
- A passion for sustainability
- Self-motivated and ambitious will progress quickly.
- Good communication and writing skills are very important.
We Offer: Salary GBP25k to GBP35k package, plus annual bonus for time and delivery commitment; challenging and rewarding range of work; innovative and inventive challenges.Company Description
When joining Desmonde Associates you'll receive the training you need. A chartered mentor, will guide you to meet the objectives of professional training agreement and we will support you on your journey to gaining chartered status:
- The Institution of Chartered Engineers (ICE),
- The Institution of Structural Engineers (IStructE).
- Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA).
A wonderful environment, close to the surfing beaches hiking trails and all that Cornwall has to offer in terms of quality of life and quality of opportunity.Other Application Details
Closing Date for applications: 29th May 2019