MGC ENGINEERING Ltd WADEBRIDGE
Due to continuing expansion we have a full-time position available as foreman of our fabrication team.
You should have
- Skills in all areas of steel fabrication, such as Lathe and Milling machines, MIG and TIG welding and sheet metal machines such as press brakes and guillotine machines.
- You will need to have good communication skills to liaise with office and fabrication staff.
- You will be expected to read and explain CAD drawings to our fabrication teams and give guidance and support to the fabricators.
- Ideally, you should have experience working in this position and in metal fabrication to ensure all work is compliant with the relevant client specifications.
- Having a good level of knowledge of structural steelwork and machining is beneficial.
If you would like to join our team, please send your CV by clicking apply
Apply for Foreman
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly