1 day left
- Full Time
Sales Adviser (0440)
Division:Home (Products and Services)
Closing Date:20 May 2019
Sales Adviser Sales Advisers – Cardiff Multiple vacancies
Salary £17,500 + performance related bonus up to £3,000 & benefits About Which?
We opened our first office in Cardiff’s Capital Quarter last September and already we are delighting our members We have 60 years of experience under our belt and have fast become the UK's largest consumer organisation.
From having to wear seatbelts to scrapping credit card charges we even make the unsafe safe. Our aim is simple and has always remained the same: to be a voice for consumers, to constantly question on your behalf, to champion your rights and to give our impartial advice on everyday decisions.
About the roles We are looking for several experienced sales advisers to join our friendly team in Cardiff.
These sales roles will support us in delivering the service our members expect of us and delivery against our commercial targets. You’ll be responsible for delivering against your individual sales targets including retention.
Although we are a not for profit organisation we are a very commercially focused organisation offering our members a variety of services. The revenue we receive from our commercial services is used to fund the charitable part of our business.
We pride ourselves on the quality of conversation we have with our members and our sales advisers explore a variety of sales opportunities that benefit our members.
These roles are part of a fun and dynamic team and you won’t just be one of our sales guru’s.
You will be expected to take inbound calls, emails and online chats with our members and to deliver the customer service experience they have come to expect from us.
We aren’t a typical call centre with long opening hours, you will work a 35 hour week with multiple shifts starting between 08.30am -10.00am and 1 in 3 Saturdays from 09.00am -1.00pm.
Key responsibilities include:
- Delivery against your individual and team sales targets and KPI’s – including number of calls and products sold, conversion rates, cross sales and upsells
- Providing a personalised service in order to explore options with our customers and where possible identifying additional needs that Which? can provide
- Responding to incoming requests for cancellation of services whilst exploring reasons for cancellation and alternative options
- Providing a high level of customer service Proactive involvement in your personal development and progression Be an ambassador for the brand and responsible for developing your own product knowledge
- To undertake ad hoc tasks as required
- You’ll be a confident seller with the experience of consistently delivering sales in a call centre environment.
- You’ll be target driven, always striving to exceed your targets by identifying opportunities that will benefit our members.
Whether its cross sales or upsales to help our members, customer service is at the heart of everything you do.
- Everyone in sales has the occasional bad day but your resilience will always take over ensuring your focus remains and you bounce back creating opportunities out of obstacles.
- With excellent communication skills you’ll have quality conversations with our members.
- Through these conversations you will identify opportunities to deliver sales and where necessary highlight the features and benefits of membership to retain members.
- You’ll have a friendly, concise and confident telephone manner and will not be afraid to engage and empathise with customers.
- You’ll strive to go the extra mile in everything you do and will always look for a better way improving our customer journey and our business.
What we'll give you in return
- Let's not be modest, our rewards package is one of the best out there.
- In addition to a competitive salary and bonus we offer a generous 28 days holiday, life assurance and a fantastic pension scheme where we contribute 11% after just one year of service.
- Our office is close to Cardiff Bus and Train station and a stone’s throw from Cardiff City Centre.
- It’s a very friendly office so expect to make new friends.
- Does this sound like your next sales role? If so, we would love to hear from you.
Which? actively encourage applications from all backgrounds and cultures and believe that a diverse workforce helps us to understand and tackle consumer detriment.
Please click on apply to visit website