As our firm grows so does our need to continually attract and hire great talent! As a result, we are now looking for a talented recruiter to join our expanding HR team. Responsible for managing our Graduate and School Leaver trainee recruitment, this role can offer considerable responsibility within an ambitious Top 30 accountancy firm.
Recognised as a 2019 Sunday Times 100 Best Company to work for, Bishop Fleming’s core values are built around providing our staff with a great environment to work in and giving our clients an outstanding level of service. With over 350 staff based across 7 offices, we are one of the UK’s fastest growing accountancy practices and are renowned for offering a rewarding yet supportive working environment.
This is a hands-on role where you be required to adopt a proactive and forward-thinking approach to our trainee recruitment. You will enjoy engaging with prospective applicants and will look to offer a fantastic candidate experience.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing CV’s, conducting telephone interviews and shortlisting all suitable trainee applicants
- Organising and facilitating assessment centres with the support of our HR Administrator
- Regularly updating and liaising with hiring managers on our trainee vacancy progress
- Organising and attending various graduate and school career fairs and events
- Managing our trainee hire on-boarding process
- Assisting the Recruitment Manager in the delivery of key firm wide resourcing projects
What we are looking for
To be considered for the role, you will have:
- Recruitment experience gained from within either an in-house or agency environment
- A flexible approach to work with the ability to recruit a high number of vacancies across multiple locations at any one time
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills that enable you to build rapport and influence people at various levels
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to work well under pressure
- Previous experience of recruiting graduates and/or school leaver apprentices would be highly desirable