Ledgers Assistant THTL81914
A vacancy has arisen in our Finance team for a Ledgers Assistant. The main duties of the role are as follows:
- Inputting, checking and coding supplier invoices into Version 1
- Utility bills checking, inputting and querying; contacting utility suppliers on daily basis to make sure our records are up to date
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Weekly cheque payments processing
- Responsibility for office petty cash float and petty cash floats reconciliations for whole business
- Setting up of new supplier & client accounts and maintaining existing account details
- Helping with payment run if necessary
- Raising customer invoices if necessary
- Other reasonable duties in line with the needs of the Trust
The successful candidate much have at least AAT level 2 or higher with previous experience in an accounts assistant or/and purchase ledger role within a finance team. Excellent numerical skills, attention to detail and experience of using Microsoft Office products are also essential to the role.
Trafford Housing Trust encourages a healthy work/life balance and we offer an attractive benefits package for employees, as well as a competitive and transparent system of pay and reward. These benefits include excellent training and development opportunities, a salary sacrifice child care voucher scheme, access to the Social Housing Defined Contribution pension scheme, annual leave allowance starting at 20 days per annum and rising to 30 days per annum with service.
Closing date: 23rd May 2019 (Please note that interviews may take place before the closing date if suitable applications are received)
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.
Apply for Ledgers Assistant THTL81914
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly