up to £23,000 basic salary + excellent commission scheme
Did you know Recruitment is one of the fastest growing UK industries- and it is not set to slow down anytime soon! Due to continued growth we are keen to speak with motivated, ambitious, recruiters who want a career within the very rewarding world of financial recruitment.
Four Squared Recruitment are a little bit different to the norm we are owned by an Award Winning Chartered Accountants, Ballards LLP. We are based in Droitwich and service businesses throughout Worcestershire and beyond. Due to our extensive network of accountancy and finance professionals we are fast becoming one of the most trusted financial recruitment resources in the area.
We are looking to recruit a full time Recruitment Adviser. This role would suit someone who has some recruitment experience, or you might be from a HR, Sales or Customer Service background and want to get into the exciting fast paced environment recruitment offers. You might work on a non-finance recruitment desk currently and have decided you want to be more of a specialist recruiter.
From the start you will be given the opportunity to manage your own desk and be expected to do the following:
* Maximising on recruitment opportunities in the marketplace through continuous networking with clients and developing a network of candidates
* Generating new clients through marketing calls, clients visits and targeted marketing campaigns
* Developing long-term effective business relationships with clients and candidates
* Becoming a specialist and market leading recruiter within the finance sector through successful placements
* Attraction, selection and interview of suitable candidates to meet the needs and demands of your clients.
* Effectively using advertising and social media platforms
* Establishing long term relationships with your candidates and providing career solutions which maximise their working arrangements.
Key Skills Required
* Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
* Attention to detail and ability to analyse information
* Interpersonal skills - Empathy, understanding, rapport building etc
* Listening skills
* Questioning skills
* Research skills
What does a typical day look like?
* Sourcing candidates, screening advert response, business development, attending client meetings, interviewing and registering candidates (phone and face-to-face) marketing, headhunting, negotiating terms of business, closing deals, maintaining client relationships, hitting targets and KPI's.
You can expect:
* Staff events
* Death in service cover
* Cycle to work scheme
* Childcare vouchers
* Options to buy extra holiday days
* Flexible working conditions
* Free parking
* Internal staff feedback surveys
* Company matched charity donations
Please contact Emma Richardson on (phone number removed) for more information.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,000.00 to £23,000.00 /year