- Full Time
The candidate will be required to Place Purchase Orders & Stock Transfer Orders in-line with supplier lead-times and SAP parameters to meet factory production plan requirements for given planning responsibilities. Control over orders placement process ensuring inventory policy and transportation cost optimization.
The successful individual will be responsible for:
- Masterdata creation, mapping & management in multiple systems
- PO and STO creation in system
- Monitor shipment progress to destination, liaise with shipping lines
- At least 2 - 3 years' experience in a FMCG company managing Supply Planning processes
- Knowledge of materials planning and purchasing methods.
- Knowledge of operational systems and procedures (forecasting, MRP, BOM, etc)
- SAP Knowledge
- Sound Knowledge of materials planning and purchasing methods
- Knowledge of Customer Services, Production Scheduling and Production Planning
If you feel you have the relevant experience please apply.
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.