FTC - 12 Months
Salary: GBP24,000 to GBP28,000 + Bonus
Exciting opportunity to develop within one of the world's biggest exhibition and conferencing organisers.
The company is an award-winning event's organiser, working on its highly successful life sciences portfolio. You will have the opportunity to work on international events and travel with the team to events that you have played a key part within. They are looking for a talented Marketer to join them on a 12-month fixed term contract. This is a rare opportunity as no event marketing experience is required.
- Working with the Marketing Manager to develop and implement marketing strategy across a portfolio of Events all to encourage visitor attendance to each event.
- Develop marketing campaigns to achieve agreed targets and take into consideration the full marketing mix.
- Actively identify new markets and target audience to ensure development of products and services.
- Produce content rich emails to generate leads and strengthen brands social platforms and increase interest.
- A proven marketing track record, working in an event marketing or marketing role, will help you to work effectively across the portfolio.
- Strong organisational skills and hands on experience working with email deployment systems, CRM and web-based software will enable you to pick up the role quickly and efficiently.
- A confident and calm attitude will help you to succeed in this role.
- A creative and entrepreneurial approach so that you can develop ideas and take ownership of the role.
If you are ready to take the next leap in your marketing career - Apply now!