Traffic Co-Ordinator - Charity Agency - 36 days holiday!
East London DRTV agency is looking for a traffic co-ordinator to join their team. They specialise in producing great work for over 30 NGO's and charities from the UK and worldwide, alongside a handful of commercial clients which is growing. They are the leading full-service TV agency producing TV ads and video content in this sector. The digital side of the business is also expanding rapidly and they produce full suites of digital content.
They are a dynamic and lovely team, people join and stay! They are looking for someone who is on the ball, efficient, has a good sense of humour and likes to get involved in their social activities. Dogs welcome!
Working in a department of 4 as Traffic Co-ordinator you will be working in a full service TV agency, producing TV ads and video content within their creative and post production department of 17 people. You'll also be working with producers /account managers from their office in the UK and our international offices.
With the creative team's ongoing list of projects and client requests, things can get very busy so they need a calm, assertive multi-tasker to make sure things run smoothly.
You will help the creative, editing and digital teams to organise timings and deliverables for their clients. You will be the in-betweener for the creatives and account handlers, managing deadlines and delivering final products.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Traffic all work through creative department and post production.
- Run weekly production / catch up meetings
- Preparing and updating schedules with account handlers.
- Would suit a previous junior PM, resource manager, traffic manager.
- Experience in a fast-paced studio/agency setting experience.
- Experience in working with creatives and post production team (editors, digital designers.)
- Good knowledge of agency and account processes with some TV experience an advantage but not essential.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills with the ability to multitask and deal with constant updating in regard to requests and changes.
- Experience with directly speaking to and dealing with our account handlers/producers.