High Level Teaching Assistant HLTA
Are you a hardworking and passionate teaching professional who thrives from supporting children of all ages and abilities to reach their true potential?
Are you an empathetic and encouraging individual with experience supporting young people with additional learning needs to develop and grow?
Are you flexible, adaptable and able to use your initiative to respond to changes effectively? Are you looking for your next challenge? We want to hear from you!
One of our partner schools in Leeds is searching for a compassionate individual with excellent communication skills to join their team. This is an ongoing contract to start ASAP. The school strives to provide children with a fun and enjoyable learning experience and they need an adaptable and creative HLTA to help them reach this goal. Having recently obtained an Ofsted 'Good' result, they require an enthusiastic HLTA to maintain and improve this high standard of teaching and learning.
- Working with exceptional class teachers
- A friendly and nurturing team
- Opportunities for career progression
- ?In house training
- On-site parking
- Cover PPA time and classes as and where needed
- Provide support to the whole class, small groups and on a 1:1 basis across KS1 and 2
- Encourage children to complete work to the best of their ability
- Increase children's self-esteem by pointing out the good in their work
- Support the class teacher in delivering exciting and engaging lessons
- Manage behaviour throughout the school day
You must have:
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude to support learning
- Experience working with young children
- A caring and nurturing personality
- Excellent communication skills
- A HLTA qualification or relevant experience in this role
Don't miss out, apply today and start a new challenge!
To apply, click 'apply now', or alternatively send your CV to Sam at
If you have any queries about this position don't hesitate to call one of our primary consultants on .
We look forward to hearing from you!