Location: Middle Wallop
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 + Car Allowance (£4500)
We have an excellent opportunity for a Project Manager in the Middle Wallop area to join a market leader in Estates Management Solutions and to be responsible for delivering M&E / B&CE projects across the site and surrounding sites.
As a Project Manager You will be delivering projects to time, quality, specification and budget.
- To deliver multiple projects and oversee the effective, compliant and timely delivery of projects in accordance, complying with all Health & Safety and Environmental standards and policies.
- Monitor Supply Chain work teams to ensure suitably qualified and experienced operatives are directed to relevant tasks.
- Monitor Supply Chain service delivery, quality and safe working to ensure all performance indicators are consistently achieved.
- Review Risk Assessments and Method Statements to ensure they are to an acceptable standard
- Ensure appropriate work plans and budgets are in place to achieve programmes and financial commitments, whilst meeting the changing operational need.
- Ensure, as far as reasonably practical, that all persons on site observe the requirements of JSP 375
- Ensure compliance with the Asbestos register and management plan and the Legionella management plan.
- Support the Management team
- Manage costs and budgets
- Safe systems of work
- All other Project Manager duties as required
Qualifications / Experience:
- You must have a proven working background as a Project Manager, delivering multiple projects within an FM, Construction etc. or similar environment.
- You will hold an HND level qualification in an Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering or Building/Civil Engineering or a related discipline or equivalent experience
- Management level qualification in H&S and Environment (e.g. SMSTS).
- Good working knowledge of CDM regulations. NEC3 contract requirements
- A full UK Driving Licence as travel to sites is required.
- Demonstrable experience of supervising staff in Project Management including leading an operational team to achieve KPIs
- Stakeholder management
- Management of costs
- Planning, directing and controlling activities
- Management of Safe Systems of Work.