Wellness Localisation / Translation Specialist - French
Wellness Localisation/Translation Specialist - French
Would you like to help make a difference in people's lives? At this company, they want to bring their essential oils into every home in the world. What does this mean? This means that they want to make a difference in people's lives, for the better.
They not only provide a great place to work that promotes health and well-being. They also have a number of global initiatives that include their very own charitable Foundation, where they help underserved communities globally (Uganda, Nepal, Cambodia, Ecuador, etc.). They help with build malaria centres, rebuilding projects, schools, etc.
Have an opportunity to work from home 2 days per week, you will work within the Localisation Team locally to complete localisation projects on their translation platform, from English to French.
- Translate & adapt a variety of digital & print content into French: web pages, product guides, catalogues, newsletters, marketing materials, etc.
- Review translated copy into French & update existing web content
- Ensure localised web content is correctly implemented on the site
- Create & maintain language-specific terminology databases & translation memories to ensure consistency
Skills and Experience:
- Native level French speaker & fluent in English
- Degree &/or experience in localisation, translation or copywriting in the above aforementioned languages
- Exceptional communication skills & strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of CAT tools
- Private health insurance
- Season Ticket Loan
- Monthly Staff shop allowance (so that you can enjoy YL essential oil products)
- On-going learning (Lynda.com/LinkedIn Learning) as well as other personal development opportunities
- Annual performance based bonus scheme
Click apply below for further information!