37.5 Hours Weekly
Salary: £20,000 - £23,000 depending on experience
RiversMeet is a thriving community owned and run Leisure Centre in Gillingham operated as a 'not for profit' charitable trust by The Gillingham Community and Leisure Trust Ltd.
We are seeking an efficient and committed individual to take responsibility for our day to day financial operations working closely with Management and joining a friendly and enthusiastic team of Staff, Service Providers and Trustees.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience and understanding of accounting practices and structures, good organisational skills and a zeal from accuracy and attention to detail. This is an existing role and comprehensive training will be provided from our outgoing Finance Manager.
The centre uses Quickbooks Premier Accountant and leisure specific software to produce daily and annual accounts which are comprehensively audited by external Accountants.
- Purchase and Sales Ledger
- Daily Banking & Bank Reconciliation
- Operation of Online Bank Account
- Maintenance of Financial Records and Asset Register
- Monthly Payroll
- Monthly VAT Returns
- Management of Customer Direct Debit Scheme (Memberships & Swim School)
- Preparation of Monthly Trading Reports
- Assistance with Preparation of Annual Budgets
- Assistance with Annual Audit.
- Proven experience of daily accounting in a small to medium sized company/charity
- Proven experience & knowledge of payroll procedures
- Excellent Computer & accounting software skills.
Interested candidates should apply with a letter of application and detailed CV including references which will be followed up upon offer of employment alongside a DBS check.
Closing date 22nd May 2019
Interviews: 3rd - 4th June 2019
Click apply below for further information and to submit your app
Apply for Finance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly