Mail Fulfilment Manager
Mail Fulfilment Manager
Birmingham, West Midlands (office/field based, covering the Midlands)
bakergoodchild is one of the leading UK Mailing Houses based in central Birmingham. Privately owned with extremely experienced staff, we are experts in the fields of direct mail, print and postage.
We’re now looking for a Mail Fulfiment Manager to join our team, drive mail fulfilment campaigns and deliver successful client relationships.
- Salary of up to £38,000 (OTE £50,000)
- Death in service
- Health plan
- 24 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays
This is the ideal role for a direct mail fulfilment and postal services sales professional to take on a fresh, exciting challenge with one of the leading mailing houses in the UK.
Joining our high-growth company, you’ll discover that we value and invest in technology and offer real scope for fast-track career progression and a career path into an Account Manager role for the right candidate.
Ours is a competitive, but exciting environment and we’ll give you all the tools you need to thrive and help us to enhance our market standing and continue to operate at the forefront of the mail fulfilment market in Birmingham.
As a Mail Fulfilment Manager, you will be responsible for a range of account management and new business sales activities for our mail fulfilment services.
Spending around 75% of your time on account management and the remaining 25% seeking out and opening new business, you will work with customers across the Midlands, driving monthly new business and profitability.
Your role will also involve:
- Acting as the key point of contact for customers
- Providing quotes and converting and booking direct mail fulfilment campaigns
- Converting warm leads
- Assisting customers to successfully outsource their mailing fulfilment and postage needs
- Promoting print management, data processing and cleansing and laser printing services
To be considered as a Mail Fulfilment Manager, you will need:
- Experience in direct mail fulfilment and postal services
- A driving licence and access to your own car
Knowledge of downstream access and/or Royal Mail products would be beneficial to your application. Knowledge of Tharstern MIS and Microsoft Excel would also be advantageous.
Other companies may call this role Account Manager, Mail Fulfilment Account Manager, Post Fulfilment Manager, Postal Services Account Manager, Mail Account Manager, Customer Account Manager, Client Account Manager, or Sales Account Manager.
Webrecruit and bakergoodchild are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are ready for your next career challenge as a Mail Fulfilment Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.