HR Assistant / HR Administrator / HR Advisor
Job Title: HR Assistant
To provide support to the internal HR Advisory Teams on a wide range of HR and Admin issues, and be responsible for supporting a variety of clients with the creation of Contracts and Employee Handbook and updating client Employee Handbooks in line with the changes in legislation. You will be required to provide Admin support to the Directors and work collaboratively as part of a team to achieve Company standards and ensure excellent customer service and accurate support documentation is provided at all times, alongside developing proactive solutions.
- To prepare template and personalised Contracts of Employment and personalised Handbooks and policies for clients
- To ensure that Handbooks and Contracts are updated for clients
- To proactively manage the template Contracts and Handbook documents completion process by liaising and chasing clients and escalating issues to the HR Advisory team
- Preparing documentation at the request of the HR team
- Building highly effective and productive relationships with HR Teams / HR Assistant / Consultants and Directors.
- Building excellent relationships with customers both internally and externally
- Maintaining and updating clients records accurately on the database and in accordance with data protection requirements
- Ensuring HR Office Support duties carried out in a timely and efficient manner
- Providing general support to the HR Advisory Team / Consultant(s) / Directors,
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- CIPD/Relevant Qualifications/Experience
- Demonstrable knowledge of practical HR theory
- Highly accurate with excellent attention to detail
- Well developed communication skills - written and verbal
- Outstanding I. skills
- Excellent customer focus
- Clear telephone manner
- Team player, collaborative worker
To apply for this role please click APPLY to submit your CV and a Cover Letter.
Candidates with experience of; Employment Advisor, Human Resources Executive, HR Graduate, Trainee HR Advisor, Trainee HR Administrator, Trainee HR Assistant, Employment Law Advisor, Human Resources Analyst, HR Advisor, Human Resources Advisor, HR Generalist, HR Officer, Human Resources Consultant, Human Resources, HR Advisor, Employment Specialist will be considered for this role.
Apply for HR Assistant / HR Administrator / HR Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly