General Maintenance Operative
General Maintenance Operative Reports to: Head of Stadium Operations Main Area of Responsibility
- To provide general maintenance support including but not limited to, plumbing, plastering, carpentry, drainage, groundworks, painting and decorating and general repairs at Welford Road and Oval Park as directed by the Head of Stadium Operations and within the Health and Safety Policy.
- To identify and undertake general maintenance work and repairs as required and within the post-holder’s capabilities. To determine the most cost effective and expedient solutions.
- To contribute to the positive, efficient and tidy presentation of the premises.
- To act as an additional keyholder and ensure that the premises are secure and well-maintained and to report any breakages or damages to the Head of Stadium Operations. To participate in Emergency call-out cover outside normal working hours, on a rota basis as part of the call-out team.
- To monitor and liaise with onsite contractors’ and to complete any reports as required.
- To fulfil Health, Safety & Environmental responsibilities by adherence to the requirements of the Company's Health, Safety & Environmental Policies and Management Plans.
- To carry out any other duties and tasks required by management, which are within the post-holder’s capabilities.
- To assist in Tigers vision to make Leicester Tigers the best rugby club in the world.
- The nature of the work may involve the post-holder carrying out duties which may fall outside their timetabled hours.
Full Driving Licence
Have experience in an industry role such as carpentry, plumbing, decorating
Be knowledgeable on Emergency First Aid at Work (HSE)
Be self-motivated and have a positive attitude
Be willing to learn and develop new skills
Be extremely flexible in respect of working hours