AMV BBDO, are looking for an award winning Art Director to conceive, develop and produce inspiring and effective advertising campaigns for clients across a range of communication channels.
The day to day responsibilities and duties will include:
- Developing big ideas that provide real platforms for brands, from which great executions can be built.
- Interpreting client briefs and developing creative ideas and concepts to meet the brief
- Leading new business pitches
Developing creative ideas across multi-platforms.
Presenting creative ideas to account teams and clients
- Amending or redeveloping adverts or campaigns in response to constructive feedback from Clients
- Developing digital communications for brands.
- Attending all TV & print shoots in order to oversee the visual aspects of the production
- Attending edits and post-production sessions in order to oversee completion of the production
- Overseeing the work of Designers and Artworkers on layouts, logos and designs
- Overseeing the work of creatives & junior creative teams in the agency
- Managing, motivate & mentor creative teams
Skills and Experience:
- 4+ years’ experience within both UK and international creative agencies
- An award winning portfolio which demonstrates achievements in big awards such as D&AD and Cannes.
- Proven track record of producing work across different media and communication channels
- Ability to deal with challenging clients and to stay calm during difficult discussions surrounding creative output.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to short deadlines.
- Flexibility to travel around the world on various shoots.
- Broad range of experience working on client briefs from a variety of sectors.
- Resilient and determined
- Able to take feedback on board and cope with criticism
Apply for Art Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly