Football Multimedia Producer
We are Reach because it's what we do.
Every day our newsbrands - national and regional, in print and online - reach millions of people up and down the country. We are the UK's largest news publisher, with influential national newsbrands such as the Daily Mirror, Daily Express, Sunday People, Daily Record, OK! & New! Magazines and more than 100 distinguished regional titles.
Our brands have a long heritage of being trusted sources of news and information, with our editorial conviction and high standards of journalism providing audiences with timely information and opinion across multiple platforms.
Last year we sold 620 million newspapers, with 5 million readers of one of our brands each month. Our network of over 70 websites provide 24/7 coverage of news, sport and showbiz stories, with 8 billion page views per year.
We average 21 million mobile visitors - that's 60% of the entire mobile market. Each month we attract over 32 million unique visitors. That's more than our competitors. You will help us further increase our digital audience into 2019.
- Produce compelling, attractive and engaging content to serve Liverpool FC fans across podcasts, video and graphics
- Work on a variety of shifts designed to maximise audience opportunities and plan ahead to support a fast-paced football news agenda
- Confidently working across motion graphics and using relevant software such as After Effects and Motion
- Work on both sides of the camera
- To build personal and brand social media presence through the use of multimedia content
- To create a professional end product every time
- Take direction from the Editor and other key stakeholders as required
- Take a creative approach to make our content stand out and own the style and standards of our audio and visual output
- Assist with long-term planning and produce content ahead of major events
- Work on content with the highest levels of attention to detail and care
- Support the team with expert knowledge of image, video and audio rights
- Ensure all work at all times conforms to Reach PLC policies and procedures
The Ideal Candidate
- Have proven experience of producing outstanding quality audio, graphics and/or video content
- Will be used to working to tight deadlines and can show an awareness around the demands of content publishing.
- Will have excellent communication skills and experience of newsroom
- A strong knowledge of football, with confidence to talk about it on air
- A level of digital expertise which will be reflected in both planning and output.
In addition to competitive salaries, 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) and a contributory pension scheme, Reach plc has a wealth of flexible benefits on offer. These include holiday purchase scheme, cycle scheme, a technology scheme in conjunction with Curry's PC World, car scheme, health cash plan, employee loans and lots of high street discounts! Our business is fully committed to health and wellbeing in the workplace with an employee assistance programme and trained mental health first aiders across the business.
Reach plc believe diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why we are committed to being an inclusive employer and encourage applications from all suitable applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation. We will be reviewing applications as they are received so please don't delay in submitting your application.
On submitting your application you should receive a confirmation email - if you do not please contact us at