Sales Manager / Midlands, Wales and South West - Travel
Job Title: Sales Manager Midlands, Wales and South West
Salary: £25k - £30k
Job Type: 40 hours per week
The company are one of the leading tour operators and travel providers in the UK. They pride themselves on the reliability offered to Agents, knowledge and innovation. They offer flights, hotel only, worldwide package holidays, cruises, tailor made tours and a perfect solution to any travel enquiry.
They now have the opportunity for an exceptional and experienced Sales Manager to join their business and to work as an integral part of the Sales Team to maintain and increase sales of their products to UK Travel Agents. The role requires a dynamic individual who is passionate about the Travel Industry to develop and build on existing relationships to ensure continued support of their products.
Duties of the Role Include:
- Ensure all agents throughout your territory (Midlands, Wales and South West) are visited regularly. Respond to and follow up sales enquiries using appropriate methods
- Represent the Company and attend UK or overseas conferences, functions, networking events as required
- Represent and host overseas familiarisation trips to support with educating agents on destinations and their products
- Identify and develop new business opportunities within your regional area
- Achieve agreed targets, grow business within regional area and maintain existing business
- Plan, carry out and support local marketing activities
- Monitor and report on the current market and trends
- Present at agent meetings, internal meetings and other functions to promote all their products and give an accurate overview of the business, to gain commitment to the company
To Succeed In This Role You Must Be:
- Able to build effective working relationships
- Confident outgoing and flexible
- Excellent communication skills
- Quick thinking and able to resolve problems effectively
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Strong commercial awareness and business acumen
- Self motivated, target driven and passionate
- Flexible with working hours and can commit to extensive UK and overseas travel
Working hours and Benefits:
- 40 hours per week Monday - Friday, although flexibility for evening and weekend working is required to attend trainings, events and overseas travel as necessitated by the needs and demands of the business
- In return for your hard work, commitment and loyalty, you will receive an industry competitive salary, bonus, company car, mobile, laptop, pension, 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays, birthday day off and discounted travel
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV & Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of: Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Sales Coordinator, Sales Team Lead, Business Development Lead, Senior Sales Executive, Internal Sales Manager, Travel Sales Manager, Travel Sales will also be considered for this role.
Apply for Sales Manager / Midlands, Wales and South West - Travel
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly