Collections Advisor, 12 Month FTC
Collections Advisor, 12 Month FTC, £18,500 + Benefits
Are you a results driven Collections Advisor who is passionate about doing the right thing and putting customers first? If you’re looking for a fulfilling and rewarding career in a friendly people centric business, then we may have the perfect opportunity for you!
Morses Club is a growing, continually developing and progressive UK wide consumer finance business. We put our customers at the heart of our development and diversification strategy and after some strong growth, there is no better time to join us and become part of our success!
We’re looking for a Collections Advisor, initially for a fixed term basis of 12 months, to join our busy Collections team based in our support centre in Birstall (near Leeds)
This isn’t a contact centre role, our Collection Advisors are part of a wider support function, within a friendly open plan and personable office. Everyone works well together, almost like a family!
- Starting salary £18,500. Other benefits include 25 days holiday; discounted gym next door to the office; Health Cash Plan; life assurance 4X salary; pension matching up to 7% and free onsite parking.
- You’ll be part of a team and company who genuinely believe in putting the customer at the heart of everything we do, and you’ll get the satisfaction from knowing you have made a difference to our customers.
- No weekend working or unsociable hours!
About the Role
As Collections Advisor you will work in a small team to maximise the recoveries on all customer accounts whilst ensuring a positive customer journey. Key responsibilities include:
- Liaise with debt solutions providers to maximise loan recoveries on customer accounts
- Conduct detailed case assessments to negotiate repayment arrangements
- Collect outstanding customer loan debts via telephone, email and letter and monitor repayment arrangements
- Respond to incoming requests from Debt Management Companies
- Complete third-party data requests; DWP, CCA & SAR requests
- Respond to all Insolvency correspondence
- Respond to Debt Collection Agency Queries
- Assess and recommend debts for write off
- Handle and resolve customer account queries
- Provide appropriate MI
We’re looking for someone with previous collections/recoveries experience, excellent communication skills, strong rapport building and negotiation skills and good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel packages.
About Morses Club
Morses Club is the 2nd largest UK Home Collected Credit provider. We are authorised and by the FCA. We operate under an established brand, enjoy a loyal customer base and are on an exciting transformational journey to broaden our offering and ensure that our service is underpinned by industry-leading technology.
At Morses Club PLC, we pride ourselves on our friendly and personal service, and we’re very proud that we consistently achieve high customer satisfaction scores of 95% or above. With future scope for career progression along with ongoing training and support, Morses Club PLC is the place to be to develop an exciting and rewarding career. Why not click apply today!