Ramridge Primary School
Turners Road North, Luton, Bedfordshire LU2 9AH
Vacancy I.D: SCH01087
Ramridge Primary School, “Where Every Child Shines”, is a Values accredited school which has a positive and welcoming environment and was rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted in its last inspection (March 2017).
We are looking to recruit passionate and committed primary trained teachers, to start in September 2019 to work in Key Stage 1 or Foundation Stage.
We can offer:
• The opportunity to work in an innovative, supportive and happy school community
• Enthusiastic and well behaved pupils who are keen to learn and respond to good teaching
• A well-resourced and attractive school within a well maintained and stimulating environment
• High quality induction and excellent staff professional development
• A progressive and forward thinking school, that reflects our passion and commitment to our children and families
• Support through the Local Authority thriving East Area Partnership
We welcome applications from both experienced teachers and NQT’s who:
• Are highly motivated
• Are striving to improve their practice for the benefit of the pupils
• Have high aspirations both for themselves and the pupils
• Are hardworking and resilient
Closing date: Thursday 16th May 2019
Interviews: W/c 20th May 2019
To apply for these roles, please visit website
Applicants for this public-facing post will need to demonstrate the ability to converse, and provide effective help or advice, in fluently spoken English.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS).
CVs will not be accepted for any posts based in schools.